Last Updated: October 23, 2017
If you do not agree with our Policy and practices regarding how NestEggLending handles your personal information, you should not use our Website. Accessing or using this Website signifies and confirms your acceptance of the terms set forth in this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time in our sole discretion. Accordingly, you should visit this Website and review the Policy periodically to determine if any changes have been made. The date on which this Policy was last updated will be noted immediately above this Policy.
- Information We Collect. In the course of using this Website, we may collect personal information and data to (i) present you with credit monitoring services, financial products and/or other offerings that you seek; (ii) present the contents of this Website to you; (iii) deliver services that you have requested; (iv) communicate with you via telephone, email, postal mail, and/or text message from us, our marketing partners, and/or other third parties; (v) display advertising tailored to you interests or background; (iv) perform data and statistical analysis from your use of this Website; (v) enforce our Terms and Conditions; and (vi) perform any other functions otherwise described to you when you provide us with your information.. Any collection of personal information or data through this Website is performed with your consent.
Personally Identifiable Information. We may collect Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) that you directly provide to us that can identify you, including, but not limited to, your first and last name, physical address, telephone number, cellular number, social security number, email address, date of birth, driver’s license number, state of residency and information pertaining to your bank account.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We also collect information automatically as you navigate through this Website. We use log files and cookies to collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-PII”) including, but not limited to, the IP address of the computer or mobile device making the request, browser type and the times you access this Website and usage details. Please note that IP addresses are not usually associated with your personal computer, but with a portal through which you accessed the Internet. Consequently, IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Cookies. As you navigate through and interact with this Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies (“Cookies”) to collect certain information, including but not limited to, information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, operating system, internet connection and location data. The information we collect automatically may include personal information, and we may maintain it or compound it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Cookies help us improve this Website so we are able to deliver a better and more personalized experience by reducing unwanted information that you might otherwise receive.
- How We Use Your Information. We use the information that we collect about you through your interaction with this Website as well as information that you provide to us, including personal information. This information is used (i) to present the contents of this Website to you; (ii) to deliver services that you have requested; (iii) to determine whether to extend an offer to become an Affiliate or Advertiser in our Network; (iv) to communicate with you via telephone, email, postal mail, and/or text message from us, our marketing partners, or other third parties; (v) to display advertising tailored to your interests or background; (vi) perform data and statistical analysis from your use of this Website; (vii) enforce our Terms and Condition; and (viii) to perform any other functions otherwise described to you when you provide us with your information.
- Disclosing Your Information. As a general rule, NestEggLending will not share, sell or otherwise distribute your personal information without your consent. However, NestEggLending may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy (i) to fulfill the purpose for which you provide your information; (ii) for any other purpose disclosed by NestEggLending when you provide us your information; (iii) to protect the rights of NestEggLending and/or any third parties; (iv) to third party service providers who assist us in operating this Website, conducting our business or serving our users, so long as such information is kept confidential; (v) with affiliated entities; (vi) to comply with any court order, law, legal process, and/or government or regulatory request; (vii) as part of a liquidation or bankruptcy proceeding, to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution or divestiture of some or all of NestEggLending’s assets.
- Data Retention and Security. By accessing and navigating through this Website, you hereby acknowledge and agree that NestEggLending may retain your information indefinitely. Please note that any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Commitment to Online Security. NestEggLending uses commercially reasonable efforts to protect the security of your personal information and encrypt sensitive information such as your social security number, driver license number and bank account information. Although we strive to provide reasonable security measures for your personal information that we process and maintain, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to and through this Website.
No Liability for Acts of Third Parties. NestEggLending will exercise all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. However, transmissions protected by industry standard security technology and implemented by human beings cannot be made absolutely secure. Consequently, NestEggLending shall not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal information due to no fault of NestEggLending including, but not limited to, errors in transmission and unauthorized acts of third parties.
- Consent to Communicate. When you submit your personal information to this Website, you are providing your express consent to be contacted via email, telephone, postal mail or text message communication. If you wish to opt-out of one or all of these communication methods, please follow the instructions provided in the corresponding communication.
- Modifications or Amendments. From time to time, we may change this Policy to accommodate new technologies, industry practices, regulatory requirements or for other purposes. We will provide notice to you if these changes are material on this Website, and where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. For your information, the date this Policy was last updated is listed at the top of this page. Your continued use of this Website after any such changes have been made signifies and confirms your acceptance of any changes or amendments to this Policy.
- Children Under the Age of 18. This Website is not intended for children under eighteen (18) years of age. No one under 18 years of age may access or provide any information on this Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years of age.
- California Disclosures. California Law requires us to provide certain disclosures to users of this Website.
Shine the Light Disclosure. Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents that use this Website to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at info@NestEggLending.com.
Do Not Track Disclosures. Business and Professions Code Section 22575(b) requires websites to disclose their practices with respect to the use of tracking technology made by third parties and whether this Website honors web browser do-not-track signals. No third parties are able to collect personally identifiable information you provide on this Website. At this time, NestEggLending does not respond to do-not-track browser settings or signals.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy or our practices, please reach out to us at info@NestEggLending.com.